When you’re short on time and don’t feel like preparing some eggs for breakfast, grabbing a smoothie can be a great help. There are many advantages of making some keto smoothies. They are packed with nutrition, which helps you get the day going. Grab a smoothie at lunch time, and you’re sure to feel full until dinner. Prepare a batch of smoothies the previous night, and you’re set for the following day.
Smoothies are generally favored by many people – but when it comes to the keto diet, you do need to be careful. Not all of the ingredients you are used to adding to a smoothie will be considered appropriate. Learn about what you can add, then plan your keto smoothies around these ingredients.
If you’re having trouble getting started with your own keto smoothies, then these recipes are perfect for you. Below is a list of the best keto smoothies recipes for you to try out.
And once you’ve tried these keto smoothies, be sure to check out the selection of keto candy recipes we shared in a previous post too!
- 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ avocado (stone removed & peeled)
- 1 celery stick
- 1 ounces of kale leaves
- 2 ounces of cucumber
- All of the ingredients must be together in a high speed blender
- Blend everything together, remember to scrape the sides of
- Serve with mint or store it in the fridge
- This recipe is only for 2 servings
- This is not aa sweet shake so you can add any keto safe sweetener like stevia if you choose
- The smoothie blend can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days
- 1 cup of unsweetened Almond milk
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- 11 cup of crushed ice
- 3 tbsp of monk fruit (or xylitol, it depends on what you want to use)
- 2 tbsp of organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder(unsweetened)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, it does not matter in what order you put them in
- Blend everything until it’s smooth. If you want a more chilly or frothy smoothie dd a few more ice cubes
- This can either be served as a large smoothie or two small smoothies. You can dd more ingredients to liking if you want better servings
- 2 cups of spinach
- ½ cup of mixed frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, goji berries, acai berries and cranberries. Choose any 3 to add to your smoothie)
- 1 cup of water
- Half an avocado (peeled)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
Blend everything together and enjoy. This recipe is for 1 serving only, add more ingredients if you want or need more than 1 serving.
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- ½ cup of full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- ½ a cup of frozen blackberries
- Mint leaves to liking
Blend the ingredients in your blender until everything is smooth.
- 2 ounces avocado
- 8 ounces water
- ½ cup of ice
- 1 cup cucumber (sliced)
- ½ tsp stevia
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Green tea powder
- Combine the green tea powder and water in the blender
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend everything together
- Add sweetener (stevia) to liking
What’s Your Favorite?
Now that we’ve shared the best keto smoothies recipes, it’s time to give them a try! Be sure to comment below to let us know which one is your favorite. If you have another smoothie that you enjoy making, then be sure to share it with us in the comments too 😊