Unfortunately not all Pizzas are Keto friendly. But for the Pizza lovers out there on the Ketogenic diet there is light at the end of the tunnel. A simple Cauliflower crust with your Keo free toppings and you’re good to go.
- 1.5 pounds of Cauliflower florist
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ Cup of shredded cheese (preferably Parmezan)
- Salt and Pepper for tasting
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (any brand will do)
- Firstly you have to preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit. Take the cauliflower and grate it or use a food processor to blend it.
- Microwave the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl for 4-5 minutes until it is soft. You can also saute the cauliflower over low heat for 10 minutes. Let it cool down before you move on to the next step.
- Drain the cauliflower, you can use a kitchen towel, and place it in a large mixing bowl. Mix the cauliflower with the seasoning and eggs to make the pizza dough for the crust.
- Line your baking sheet and spread the dough into a circle. It should fill the size of the baking sheet you have. Bake the pizza dough for 20 minutes until it’s golden brown. You can do this for each side for 5-10 minutes or until it’s golden on each side.
Keto Mushroom Supremo Pizza
- 4 ½ ounce shredded Zucchini
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella
- ⅓ cup Almond flour
- ¼ cup Chia seeds
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg (large)
- 3 tbsp of ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 Tbsp butter (unsalted)
- 1 Ounce minced Kale
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Ounce of fresh minced Parsley
- ¼ Cup Parmezan (shredded)
- ¾ Shredded Mozzarella
- 3 Crushed Garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp Cream cheese
- 4 Ounces of sliced Mushrooms
- 7 Tbsp sliced Scallions
- Salt and pepper for tasting
- Firstly Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a medium sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the pizza crust ingredients together in a bowl. Knead the mixture together in a firm dough.
- Flatten the dough in the middle of the baking sheet between two pieces of parchment paper to even it out. Prebake the crust in the oven until the crust looks golden. Or you can bake it for 15 minutes. Prepare the Funghi topping while the crust is baking.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Saute the mushrooms until it looks golden brown, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and scallions (minced) and stir it together until the scallions become translucent.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the heavy whipping cream and cream cheese. The cream must be stirred with the rest of the ingredients until it thickens. Add the Kale and Parmezan to the mushroom and cream cheese mixture, stir it until the whole mixture is thoroughly combined and then remove the pan from the heat.
- Spread the mushroom sauce until the crust is covered. Don’t spread near around the edges where the crust is. Bake for 15 minutes, set aside to cool and serve.
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 2 Tbsp of melted butter
- 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream or Cottage Cheese (Choose one of these that your prefer)
- 1 Cup of shredded cheese (Cheddar)
- 1 Cup of almond flour
- ½ Tsp of Garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp of Himalayan salt
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the Cottage cheese, Butter and Eggs together. Set the bowl side, you will use it later.
- Whisk the Garlic powder, almond flour and salt in a separate bowl. Add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir it together with the Cheddar cheese.
- You can roll the dough with a rolling pin but the mixture will be wet so it is advisable to pess it in between two sheets of parchment paper. After pressing the dough in the desired thiclnessand shape you can remove the top layer of the parchment paper and bake it for 15-20 minutes. The longer you bake it the more crispier it will get.
- After you have prebaked the crust, remove it from the oven. Add your toppings and the rest of the cheese and bake it for 10 minutes or until all the cheese has melted. Serve the Pizza and enjoy.
Keto Fathead Pizza
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp of White Wine Vinegar
- 1 ½ Cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ Tsp salt (preferably Kosher salt)
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- ¾ Cup of almond flour
- Optional-(Olive Oil for greasing your hands)
- 8 Ounces of Italian sausage (Kielbasa or Pork sausage can be used to substitute)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ of Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ Tsp dried Oregano
- ½ Cup of unsweetened Tomato sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warm the Mozzarella and Cream cheese in a pan or Microwave safe bowl. When the cheese is melted add the rest of the ingredients. Mix it well with the cheese. If the mixture is too sticky and does not mix well use a hand mixture. If you have a mixer with dough hooks it will work better.
- Flatten the dough between two pieces of parchment paper with a rolling pin. If you prefer to get your hands sticky, moisten your hands with olive oil and flatten and shape the dough with hands.
- Remove the top parchment paper if you used it. Prick the edges of the pizza dough with a fork. Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes or until it looks golden.
- Saute the sausage in olive oil or butter while the crust is baking.
- When the crust is finished you can spread the unsweetened tomato sauce on top of the base. Add the Sausage and cheese and cook for 10-15 minutes.